The goal of the ISIN is for the pursuit of the advancement and excellence in intra and perioperative neurophysiology by:
- Conducting regular meetings of the ISIN and joint meetings with related societies (neurosurgery, cardiovascular surgery, orthopedic surgery, ETN surgery, endovascular radiology, anesthesiology, neurophysiology…)
- Providing education in Intraoperative Neurophysiology by:
a) regular courses and conferences
b) scientific communication
- Promoting research in Neurophysiology
- Representing Intra and peri-operative Neurophysiology in the world
- Advancing standards of care for patients undergoing surgical procedures associated with significant risk of neurological injury.
Categories of Membership:
a) Active Members
Active members shall be MDs, PhDs, or doctorate level clinical neurophysiologists,
with a primary function or active interest in Intraoperative Neurophysiology.
Membership dues are 150 €.
b) Associate Members
Associate members shall be registered technicians and nurses active
in Intraoperative Neurophysiology.
Voluntary dues are 50 €.
c) Senior Members
At any time of retirement from active Intraoperative Neurophysiology, Members and Supporters may apply to the Executive Board for Senior Membership.
- For all categories the admission fee is 50 €.